A volunteer Office Assistant is needed to work within the Children’s Ministry of Freedom Worship Center. Previous experience essential.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
Assist the Pastors with creation and dissemination of material for the Children’s Ministry.
Creation and printing of presentation materials using Microsoft Powerpoint
Selection of appropriate images from church approved stock libraries
Primary strengths, gifts and talents required:
- Be able to pass a state regulated background screen (required for all volunteers and staff working directly with Children).
- Willing to embrace the doctrine, vision and ministry of Freedom Worship Center
- Be a good steward with the resources God has provided FWC
- Committed to Bible study, prayer, and meditation
- Desire to grow personally, a servant’s heart, desire for excellence, willingness to submit to authority and support the vision and purposes of Freedom Worship Center. Works well with staff and volunteers, flexible, demonstrates strong leadership skills and people skills, has a gift of administration, has excellent organizational skills, detailed, punctual, self-motivated, knowledgeable
Variable, depending on workload. Flexible schedule.