Volunteers are needed to work within the Media Ministry of Freedom Worship Center. Previous experience with digital FOH sound a bonus, but not essential, as full training will be provided.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
Assist the operation of all audio-visual/multi-media equipment at Freedom Worship Center. This will include operation of our Behringer X32 digital mixer and sound systems in the main theatre, party room, and off-site locations when needed.
Assist in the set-up operation and maintenance of any additional audio-visual equipment needed in all locations of our facility.
Assist stage set-up and tear-down of all audio-visual equipment for all functions in the main theatre. This would include microphones for singers and band members, lapel and hand-held microphones, headphone monitors, and integration into the movie theatres sound system.
Operation of FOH Sound, Monitor Sound, Audio-Visual/Multi-Media of worship songs and the message.
Primary strengths, gifts and talents required:
- Willing to embrace the doctrine, vision and ministry of Freedom Worship Center
- Be a good steward with the resources God has provided FWC
- Committed to Bible study, prayer, and meditation
- Desire to grow personally, a servant’s heart, desire for excellence, willingness to submit to authority and support the vision and purposes of Freedom Worship Center.
- Works well with staff and volunteers, flexible, demonstrates strong leadership skills and people skills, has a gift of administration, has excellent organizational skills, detailed, punctual, self-motivated, knowledgeable
On Sundays as scheduled, arrive at the Megaplex Theatre no later than 9am for setup and sound check. Service starts at 10:30, and continues until 11:30, with teardown completed by midday.