What is the atmosphere like?
• Free coffee and refreshments before service
• Encouraging music
• A refreshing and spiritual message from the Bible
• Opportunities to make new friends
What should I expect?’
Here is the basic order of our services:
• Worship – Usually 20 minutes or so
• Offering – You are not expected to give
• Children – Classes for all ages including Kid’s Church
• Message – Usually about 30-40 minutes
• Prayer – There are caring people available to pray with you if you desire it.
What about babies/kids/teens?
• BABIES: Clean, safe nursery for infants through age 2.
• PRESCHOOLERS: Children ages 2-5.
• KIDS CHURCH: Kindergarten – 6th grade. These kids get to enjoy their style of worship music & videos,
Bible message and challenges, interesting object lessons, prayer, and games and activities.
• TEENS: Remain in the service.
Should I bring a Bible?
• ABSOLUTELY… but we generally have scriptures on the screens.
• If you do not have one, we would love to gift you a free Bible.
• Use an app on your phone/tablet; we have a guest wireless network available.
What should I wear?
• There is no dress code at Freedom Worship Center for members or guests. Our focus is on your heart, not on your appearance.
If there’s something we missed on this list, just give us a call, use our contact form, or ask someone when you arrive.
Whether you’re new to the area and looking for a church home, or if it’s been a long time since you’ve attended church at all, we hope your first visit to Freedom Worship Center will be rewarding! We are looking forward to meeting you personally.